The Catalogs tab is for the creation and management of different Catalogs. They are grouped by type and you can filter them by title by typing in the search box.
- Catalogs Section
- Activity Feed
- Project Information Section
The Catalogs section shows all of the Catalogs in your project grouped by type. In addition to the list of Catalogs, you can do the following:
- Create a new Catalog. You will need to select the Catalog type.
- Search for a Catalog
- Create a new Catalog of a particular type.
Hovering over a catalog entry allows you to see the action that can be performed on it.
- The system name is shown, in this case “ghost_collectibles” if you ever need to reference a Catalog by name in a Unity Template, this is the name to use.
- Edit will take you to the editor for this Catalog.
- Rename allows you to rename this Catalog.
- Duplicate allows for you to create a duplicate of this Catalog.
- Selecting delete allows for you to delete this Catalog.