The Media Tab shows you all of the uploaded media that is available to your project.
- Media Library Section
- Activity Feed
- Project Information Section
Media Library Section
The media library consists of a set of views and simple actions that can be taken on each view:
- Add New Media Item
- From any of the screens in the Media Library you can click the “Add New” button.
- This button launches the uploader screen seen above.
This uploader guides you through uploading the Media Item and optionally adding it to a Catalog.
- Standard View: The standard view allows for you to get a quick overview of all of your Media Items. Images are shown as square previews.
- The table view button will change the view to the table mode.
- The standard view button will have no effect as it is currently already showing that view.
- You can also filter by media type using the Media Type Filter.
- You can search by title by using the search bar.
- Clicking a Media Item launches a modal in which the file can be previewed, and an assortment of actions can be performed on it.
- You can change pages by using the bar at the bottom.
- Here you can rename the Media Item.
- You can delete the Media Item permanently as well.
- A list of all Catalogs in which this item is used is present as well.
- Clicking on an entry here will launch the editor for that Catalog.
- Table View: The table item view allows for you to see a concise view of the items in your Media Library.