Mapbox tab not appearing

Home Forums Unity Templates Mapbox tab not appearing

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

doug-2317
    Participant

I have tried following the walk through in several versions of Unity . The mapbox tab will not come up in 2017.3.1.f1 or any of 4 other versions I used. Any suggestions?

raymon
    Keymaster

Hi Doug,

Let’s get this working for you. You say the tab will not come up, do you mean when you click “Mapbox” then “Setup” that no tab appears? If you have a high resolution monitor this tab often opens outside the boundaries of your monitor.

Otherwise, are you saying that the menu button to open the tab isn’t there at all?

Best,
    Ray

doug-2317
    Participant

correct no tab appears
    thank you for the fast reply

doug-2317
    Participant

menu button ..sorry no menu button

raymon
    Keymaster

Ok I think likely you need to target iOS or android. If you go to Build Settings (File > Build Settings), can you select one of those platforms and target them. Does it work after that?

If it doesn’t make sure you have the latest version of Explore AR from here: https://github.com/motive-io/Explore-AR/archive/master.zip

doug-2317
    Participant

setup for android . I am reinstalling unity , then will dload the explore ar version above to make sure.

raymon
    Keymaster

Ok let me know how that goes if you could. If it still isn’t working, can you take a screenshot of any errors in your console. Thanks.

doug-2317
    Participant

Still nothing .

doug-2317
    Participant

will try again tomorrow and screenshot results . Thank you

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.