In this document, we will create a location catalog. A location catalog is a collection of GPS points that can be used in a script.
Click on Catalogs
On the main dashboard, click on the Catalogs section.
Click Create New
Click the Create New button.
Choose a Catalog Type and type a name.
- In the Catalog Type drop-down menu, choose Location.
- In the Title field, type a name.
- Click the Create button.
Location Catalog Editor
You will now be looking at the Location Catalog Editor.
- Use the “+” and “-” to increase and reduce zoom.
- Use the search button to jump to another location.
- Use the drop-down to change the map style.
- Click on the map to create a location.
Name your location
Once you have clicked on the map, this dialog will appear.
- Enter a name into the Name field.
- Click Apply.
You can now see the location marker on the map. Additionally, you can see the location listed on the left-hand side. If you click on a location in the list on the left-hand side, the map will be immediately centered on that location.
Edit or Delete a Location
If you click on a location annotation, you can click on edit to bring up a dialog to edit or delete the location.
Click Save Catalog
Once you have added your locations, click the Save Catalog button.
Congratulations! You can now use your locations in a script.